I’ll be honest… I’m not the biggest fan of writing I love to express my self through photograph more than words. I have had to write papers my whole life and have come to the conclusion that I love bullet points. So, here are some bullets about me!
- I was raised both in the Outer Banks & Colorado Springs
- I have two fluffy long-haired kitties and a hyper pup named Wrangler
- I’ve been with my high-school sweetheart nine years, we love our ski trips over the winter!
- I love going out for a cold glass of wine specifically Moscato!
- I’m a Pi Beta Phi Alum I served as President, Event Planner, and Philanthropy
- When binge-watching on Netflix its either SNL, Shark Tank, Mad Men or Younger
- From walking on the sandy beach, hiking in the desert and off-roading in the mountains I am down for it all!
- When driving to my sessions I typically shuffle Elvis, The 1975, Post Malone, Kacey Musgraves, or Queen
- I am a die-hard Kate Spade fan, glitter, and gold… say no more!
- If I could fly anywhere tomorrow it would be either to Paris or Bora Bora
- Target, any beach, and my gym are my happy places…
- I love my job more than anything in the world I can’t go 24 hours without talking about it
Okay enough about me, I would love to learn even more about you so make sure to leave some fun details about yourself in your message!
My dog Wrangler, and I also have two fluffy kitties.
Exploring the Rocky Mountains to the Carolina beach and visiting vintage cities rich in culture and history.
I am a big fan of Elvis Presley, Led Zeppelin, Adele, Kenny Chesney and The Beatles
There is something magical about antiques. I admire things that made a positive impact on the past. Poloroids, vinyl, old furniture, cars and art. Anything from the 60s-80s is my favorite.
Kind words from some of our favorites…
Jacie was a joy to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. She took our engagement and wedding photos and they all turned out amazing! She has been professional, attentive, and exceeded our expectations with how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. She’s very friendly and outgoing that it was so easy and we felt comfortable working with her! She’s also adventurous and will be ready to go anywhere to get that “awesome” shot! Like in our case, climbing a steep rock to get our epic shots. I would highly recommend her! We look forward to working more with her for family photos in the future.
Jacie is the best! She has incredible vision and gets the most magical shots! She is relaxed but takes charge to make sure you get everything you could possibly dream of out of her photos. She is worth every penny and then some. Of all the things on my wedding day I could do differently, she is not one of them. I would recommend her one million times over again!
Jacie is just wonderful! We had her take maternity photos for us, as we are having our first baby. Not only were the photos beautiful, but my husband. parents and I all agreed that she made the whole session super comfortable and easy going! My husband kept whispering to me during the photo session, that he was more comfortable and liked how she directed us more than the wedding photographers we had hired years ago. She is awesome. We are already talking about asking her to take family pictures again for us after the baby is born!
We got our engagement photos done while it was snowing! I wanted snow in our photos but didn’t think it would be as cold as it was. Jacie did such an awesome job with the snow and was such a champ since it was freezing!! She was also very patient with our little puppy who didn’t quite want to look at the camera. We’re getting our wedding photos done with her as well and she has been there each step of the way helping me with any and all my questions, definitely the girl to have around for the big day!